8 Reasons Why People Don't Visit Your
TALBERT TALBERT l April 10 2006 l Viewings: 5689
8 Reasons Why People Don't Visit Your MLM Web Site by Talbert Williams
8 Reasons Why People Don't Visit Your MLM Web Site
-By Talbert Williams
1. You don't offer free original content. It's important to give your visitors information they can't find any-where else.
If you're the only source for a certain type
of information, people will flock to your web site.
2. You don't offer free software. Most people like
to find good deals on software for their computers. If the software is free, that is even better.
3. You don't offer a free contest or sweepstakes. It's a fact, people like to win things. If you can fulfill that need, people will stop by to visit.
4. You don't offer a free directory. Create a directory of web sites on a particular topic that is related to your target audience.
People will visit because they will find
what they're looking for, all in one place.
5. You don't offer a free e-zine. Most people love to get free information that they're interested in emailed to them on a regular basis. This saves them time and money.
6. You don't offer a free community. People like to have a place were they can have discussions with others on a particular subject. You could add a chat room or message board to your web site.
7. You don't offer a free online utility. When you offer a utility that can solve a problem, people will visit your web site. The utility could be a free autoresponder,e-mail account, search engine submission, etc.
8. You don't offer free current information. Supply news stories related to your web site. People want up-to-date news on the topics they are interested in.They will also be interested in visiting your web site.
Begin as you mean to continue,
Article source: http://library.rusbiz.com
A Path Towards A Debt Free LifeDebt And Consolidation: "A Path Towards A Debt Free Life
Х Article Marketing Bootcamp: 5 Tips for Creating Content
Х Mad About You Ц Content Review
Х Generating More Traffic to Your Website
Х Ezines, Ezines, Everywhere!
Х 20 Ways To Convert Visitors Into Subscribers!
Х Presentation Skills
Х Video Game Regulations on Content
Х 6 Reasons WHY John Reese's VRE(Virtual Real Estate) Concept Is The Way To Go In 2006
Х Make Your Customers Buy Like Crazy
Х Good Ghost Writer Wanted: How Do You Pick Out A Skillful Content Provider?