Have you ever wondered in what way are women
like the computers we have at home? Here, I
show you how.
Jack Reider l February 22 2007 l Viewings: 4936
Women are unique in many ways (and by this I mean different than men) and its this specific uniqueness or certain traits that I refer to when likening a woman to a personal computer. Do not get offended; it is intended to create a smile.
1) A woman is like a computer in that she costs more than you thought it would.
2) A woman resembles a personal computer in that she will not do exactly what you thought it will.
3) After a while, you simply cannot do without both: your computers and your woman.
4) Computers are just like women: after you have gotten used to them and cannot do without them, you discover that one is not enough.
5) Some computers, like some women, serve many people.
6) You can work miracles with both by gently using your fingers if you only know the proper code.
7) If you are inactive with them for more than fifteen minutes, they go off.
8) Just like a computer, the one who runs her has more privileges than just anyone else who is just running her.
9) When there are short-circuits of electricity, they shut you off and then you cannot always return to what was before the short-circuit.
10) Normally, they are available and receptive in the night, but itТs a lot better when they are available and receptive in the morning.
11) When you are, at last, sure that they will do what you wanted, they go off and do something else.
12) The only thing that you predict about the future with them is that they will react unpredictably.
13) Just like women, so too for computers: every year a new model is released that is younger, more advanced and gives a lot more.
14) A woman is just like a computer: you are happy with what you have but when you see what your friends have got, you are sure you want what they have.
15) Women are like computers in that no matter how much you improve and put into them, they only improve for a short time and then go back to their same old pace.
16) Women are like computers in that every day a new program comes out promising to revolutionize your knowledge and use of them, but after spending a lot more cash you realize that none of them work better than the old one you had before.
17) Women are like computers: you always want what others have and they want what you have but you cannot switch even for a trial basis.
18) Women are like computers in that when you get them you are sure that they are the best. But when the days go back, you wonder why you did not get them with a replacement note.
When not editing an http://www.gambling-portal.com online casino portal, Jack Reider makes up and post jokes on various subjects. Go to http://www.gambling-portal.com and read some more.
Article source: http://library.rusbiz.com
Х Can Anyone Learn to be Funny?
Х It's No Joke It's the Audience!
Х Humor Tips for Using it in Talks and Speeches
Х Court Jester Party Jokes He Who Laughs Last
Х Appearing Naked in Other People's Dreams
Х Some Great Irish Jokes
Х Chuck Norris Joins in with Latest Joke Phenomenon
Х Baby Sitting The Brain
Х The Top 10 All Time Worst Jokes About Piano Players
Х The Joke's On You Who Should be the Butt of Your Jokes?