By Ab Van Deemter
- Are you always aware of where your consciousness is?
- Are you doing all the things you do with a conscious mind, 90% of the time?
- Do you know, when certain feelings are coming up, what they are and where they come from?
- Do you spend your life in the present or are you in the past, or future most of the time?
During my turbulent life I have felt many moments of devastation, despair and sorrow.
Therefore I have often experienced how difficult times completely knocked me over during ebb-tides in my life.
And although I did not really understand the meaning of it at the time, I had to learn to see that I was not grounded.
I had to learn to not allow myself to be held by the past, knowing that I then create a projection of fear into the future, which, of course, then keeps me away completely from being present in the moment.
Luckily I had this great teacher and mentor Christopher Beaver (Telluride-CO), who taught me
- that by living this way I prevented myself from having a solid foundation for a better life, because life only happens in the moment and power is only present when WE are.
- that by being grounded I was able to understand myself better. That I could begin to see the things that needed to be changed in my life, so that I could learn to bring my dormant qualities forward.
- by being grounded, I would get a deeper awareness of the state that my body, my mind, my emotions, my actions and my environment are in and eventually I noticed that the change of my energy influenced the choices that I made.
So, learn to be grounded every day of your life!
Because being grounded creates:
- the strength to undertake action
- clarity of who you are in your surroundings
- clarity about what YOU want from life
- a feeling of truly being in touch with your body
Ab van Deemter (http://www.passiontogrow.com) is a Personal Growth specialist and a spiritual person, who believes in sharing his knowledge of personal perseverance. He has studied metaphysics and other holistic methods for many years and embarked on a life of success. With successful tools for personal freedom he has made it past a life full of obstacles and now mentors and teaches many people in his surroundings and beyond.